Modernising your business has never
been so easy.
- Our EPOS solutions simplify the payment process, increase efficiency, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Features include inventory management, sales reporting, and integrated payment processing.
- EPOS systems save time and money while providing a seamless checkout experience for customers.
- Our customizable EPOS solutions can be tailored to meet your unique business needs.
- Suitable for small retail shops or large restaurants.
Complete POS System
Our complete POS solution gives you everything you need to set up
your restaurant, manage staff, and sell more products easier.
Hospitality/Retail POS System
Working in a busy Restaurant can be demanding, having a fast and reliable tech system is essential. With ACE Restaurant POS system taking orders at the table is easy with real time data sync to our ACE Waiter app and ACE Kitchen
- ACE POS from a single branch Restaurant to a multi branch empire. We have you covered with our epos system. Our POS System is built with multiple features we know will help you run your business easily and efficiently.
- ACE POS is a cloud based Point of Sale system but also works offline.
- While having internet access you can manage your POS remotely, you have full control over your POS System, you can manage your menu, take reservations also staff and driver management, you can see every sale with real time updates.
- ACE POS Pricing structure is very simple, no hidden fees and no contract pay as you go POS system, pay monthly and cancel anytime
Step into the future with ACE Kiosk
Busy Takeaways requires more staff to take orders, with ACE Kiosk Self Checkout System, you reduce the number of staff for order taking. Kiosk orders are synchronised with ACE POS, Kitchen screen/Kitchen printer.
Less cashiers to take orders.
EASY TO USE
With user friendly layout and easy to follow steps, your customer can place an order in seconds.
Option to accept cash or card payments, integrated with multiple card providers.
With ACE Waiter App you can serve multiple tables and sync with other waiter devices, without having to leave the restaurant floor. Comprehensive, yet easy to use waiter app, runs on Android and iPad. Real time sync with your main POS or other waiter apps. send orders to print remotely.
Print from the waiter app straight to the kitchen/ drinks printer.
No need to go back to the main POS to complete order.
Manage table and floor layout on the go.
Splitting bill per head and multiple payment method.
Add or remove a food/drinks from order, waiter app will notify kitchen screen of adjustments, and print if printer is available.
NEVER MISS AN ORDER
Orders placed on POS, Waiter or Kiosk, synchronised real time. Modified orders, also shown on the order screen, highlighted so the chef’s see updates and make real time changes.
Editing orders, shown real time on screen.
Orders ready! press done, POS and Waiter staff will be notified.
You can have multiple kitchen screens with filtered categories.
Completed order can be recalled with one tap if you miss something off the order.
Why choose motto?
To be eligible for the one-month rolling terminal hire contract provided by motto merchant services ltd, customers must have switched from their current acquirer to EVO Payments UK, arranged through motto merchant services ltd. To be eligible for the 18-month terminal hire contract provided by motto merchant services ltd, you must be a new to acquiring customer using EVO Payments UK as your card acquirer, arranged through motto merchant services ltd. The Next Day Banking Settlement service provided by EVO Payments UK incurs an additional fee of £4 a month on top of your acquiring service charges and fees. Provided your card machine performs a reconciliation before 12am (midnight), you’ll receive settlement of funds the next banking day. NBC acts as an independent sales organisation for terminal hire agreements, provided by motto merchant services on behalf of EVO Payments UK. EVO Payments UK is the trading name of EVO Payments International GmbH, licenced by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority BaFin (Bundesanstalt fur Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht) in Germany and regulated by the FCA (FRN number 653606) for conduct of business rules.
The information we provide does not constitute financial advice and might not apply to your business. Always carry out research into your business’ needs when choosing a new merchant services provider. Sometimes, we link to other third-party websites to provide you with additional information. At the time of publication, we consider the information accurate, however, we do not have control over their content and are not responsible if any information on these websites change. The products we display on our website are for illustrative purposes only – if your business requires additional facilities, you may receive a different model than advertised. All of the information contained on this website, including fees, services and functionality, are correct at time of publishing.